EN

CLAIRVAUX CASTLE TOWER

stdClass Object
(
    [TYPE_DE_PRODUIT] => 2000028
    [ADRPROD_LIBELLE_COMMUNE] => CLAIRVAUX LES LACS
    [ADRPROD_CP] => 39130
    [NOM] => CLAIRVAUX CASTLE TOWER
    [PRODUIT] => 319001550
    [LATITUDE] => 46,5779144470754
    [LONGITUDE] => 5,75073113491817
    [COMMENTAIRE] => The castle of Clairvaux occupied the northern tip of the plate on an esplanade of 4 hectares. It  was ordered in the 13th century by the lords of Cuiseaux. This castle had strong crenellated walls and doors fitted with powerful drawbridges. Deserted after fire and lootings of 1637, a round tower remains with three pilaster windows and triangular pediments, covered by a pepperpot roof
    [DATMAJ] => 2018-04-24T10:30:12+00:00
    [DATECREATION] => 2017-03-07T11:37:07+00:00
    [ALIAS] => clairvaux-castle-tower-319001550
    [CRITERES] => Array
        (
            [319000023] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [NOM] => Chateaux, églises, vestiges
                    [MODALITES] => Array
                        (
                            [319000064] => stdClass Object
                                (
                                    [NOM] => animations et excursions (culture)
                                    [VALEUR] => 
                                )

                            [319000065] => stdClass Object
                                (
                                    [NOM] => culture
                                    [VALEUR] => 
                                )

                            [319000066] => stdClass Object
                                (
                                    [NOM] => monuments et routes touristiques
                                    [VALEUR] => 
                                )

                        )

                )

        )

    [HORAIRES] => Array
        (
        )

    [DISPONIBILITES] => Array
        (
        )

    [RELATIONS] => Array
        (
            [0] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [PRODUIT] => 
                    [NOM] => 
                )

        )

)
1
Back
Map position

Contact Details



39130 CLAIRVAUX LES LACS

The castle of Clairvaux occupied the northern tip of the plate on an esplanade of 4 hectares. It was ordered in the 13th century by the lords of Cuiseaux. This castle had strong crenellated walls and doors fitted with powerful drawbridges. Deserted after fire and lootings of 1637, a round tower remains with three pilaster windows and triangular pediments, covered by a pepperpot roof